The water temperature was 72F/22C and the visibility around 80feet/24m. Three days of hot and sunny days in Guadalupe island. The first day started slow and around noon the first shark showed up. In total during the day we had five or six different sharks. Zapata aka Bruce, Crazy Luis... Continue reading
Watch all of our Video Trip Reports
adrenaline adventure cabo cage diving dive diving dolphin dolpin ensenada false false killer whale galapagos giant manta great great white guadalupe gws hammer hammer head humpback island liveaboard manta mantas mexico pelagic ray revillagigedo scuba shark sharks silky silvertip socorro solmar solmar v tiger travel tuna video wahoo whale whaleshark whitetip yellowfin
- September 16 – September 20, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 9 – September 13, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 4 – September 8, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- August 30 – September 3, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- August 25 – 29, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
For reservations please email email@example.com and be sure to follow us on social media @solmarv for last minute openings and discounts.
Book your trip!