Hi Al! Guadalupe Island continue to be a great place for Great White Sharks. Visibility was ranging from 50ft to 80ft/15m to 24m, water temp 71℉/21℃, air temp under the shade 70℉/21℃, sunny days toasty 77℉/25℃, current was a bit strong from North, it seemed sharks were happy in... Continue reading
Watch all of our Video Trip Reports
adrenaline adventure adventure travel baja cabo cage cage diving dive diving dolphin dolpin ensenada false killer whale galapagos giant manta great great white guadalupe gws hammer humpback island liveaboard manta mexico pelagic pelagic fleet revillagigedo scuba shark sharks silky socorro socorro islands solmar solmar v tiger travel tuna video wahoo whale whale shark whaleshark whitetip
- November 21st – December 1st, 2017 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- November 11th – November 19th, 2017 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- November 1st – November 9th, 2017 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- October 16th – October 20th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- October 11th – October 15th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
For reservations please email email@example.com and be sure to follow us on social media @solmarv for last minute openings and discounts.
Book your trip!