Hi Al! Guadalupe Island continue to be a great place for Great White Sharks. Visibility was ranging from 50ft to 80ft/15m to 24m, water temp 71℉/21℃, air temp under the shade 70℉/21℃, sunny days toasty 77℉/25℃, current was a bit strong from North, it seemed sharks were happy in... Continue reading
Watch all of our Video Trip Reports
adrenaline adventure adventure travel baja cabo cage cage diving dive diving dolphin ensenada false killer whale galapagos giant manta great great white guadalupe gws hammer hammerhead humpback island liveaboard manta mexico pelagic pelagic fleet revillagigedo scuba shark sharks silky socorro socorro islands solmar solmar 5 solmar five solmar v travel tuna video wahoo whale shark whaleshark whitetip
- February 6th – February 14th, 2018 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- January 27th – February 4th, 2018 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- January 17th 2018 – January 25th, 2018 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- January 6th 2018 – January 14th, 2018 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
- December 27th 2017 – January 4th, 2018 #TripReport (Socorro Islands)
For reservations please email email@example.com and be sure to follow us on social media @solmarv for last minute openings and discounts.
Book your trip!