Hi All Trip 07, Sept 02, 2017 Guadalupe Island, Mexico Our 19 hours crossing time to Isla Guadalupe happened so smooth, upon arrival it seems sharks were already there waiting for us to get into the water, our guests so enthusiastic to see the first one, of course visibility helped... Continue reading
Watch all of our Video Trip Reports
adrenaline adventure baja cabo cage cage diving dive diving dolphin dolpin ensenada false false killer whale galapagos giant manta great great white guadalupe gws hammer hammer head humpback island liveaboard manta mexico pelagic ray revillagigedo scuba shark sharks silky silvertip socorro solmar solmar v tiger travel tuna video wahoo whale whaleshark whitetip
- October 16th – October 20th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- October 11th – October 15th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- October 6th – October 10th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- October 1st – October 5th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 26th – September 30th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
For reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on social media @solmarv for last minute openings and discounts.
Book your trip!