Hi Al! Guadalupe Island continue to be a great place for Great White Sharks. Visibility was ranging from 50ft to 80ft/15m to 24m, water temp 71℉/21℃, air temp under the shade 70℉/21℃, sunny days toasty 77℉/25℃, current was a bit strong from North, it seemed sharks were happy in... Continue reading
Watch all of our Video Trip Reports
adrenaline adventure baja cabo cage cage diving dive diving dolphin dolpin ensenada false false killer whale galapagos giant manta great great white guadalupe gws hammer hammer head humpback island liveaboard manta mexico pelagic ray revillagigedo scuba shark sharks silky silvertip socorro solmar solmar v tiger travel tuna video wahoo whale whaleshark whitetip
- October 6th – October 10th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- October 1st – October 5th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 26th – September 30th, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 21 – September 25, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
- September 16 – September 20, 2017 #TripReport (Guadalupe Island)
For reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on social media @solmarv for last minute openings and discounts.
Book your trip!