30% OFF ON SELECTED DATES · GUADALUPE ISLAND
Guadalupe Island is probably the best place in the world if you want to admire great white sharks. The island itself is breathtaking, the water temperature averages between 65F-70F and the visibility is often more than 100’, which makes it perfect for excellent photographs and videos!
- Normal rate including Mexican IVA tax = $3,590/person
- 30% special rate after discount w/tax = $2,500/person
- 4 nights onboard the SOLMAR V Luxury Live-Aboard
- All meals, snacks and beverages including beer and wine
- All National Park, Port Fees or Fuel Surcharges – no hidden costs!
- 3 full days of great white shark cage diving
- Roundtrip transfers from San Diego to the boat in Ensenada, Mexico
All staterooms have their own private shower, sink and marine head. All indoor spaces including rooms are air-conditioned. Our crew is courteous, professional and speaks English very well. Chef Tony is well known for his cuisine including mid-morning and afternoon snacks. We pioneered Guadalupe Cage Diving and are considered the experts!
This discount may be applied to selected trips during our 2017 Guadalupe Island season which starts July 31 and runs through October.